In the stat block thread, mbeacom asked "Speaking of monsters, are they plans for a monster book, or even a conversion of a book? I was thinking of buying Tome of Horrors Complete for Swords and Wizardry and just converting on the fly or as necessary."
What would y'all like to see?
Maybe to structure it a little more, would you buy (in PDF or in print)
- a conversion of an existing book like Tome of Horrors
- an ACKS book of generic new monsters
- a book focused on a few generic monsters, including domain rules and custom classes
- a book focused on monsters in a specific campaign setting, like the Auran Empire
- a book about monster-making, like the Random Esoteric Generator, that is as much how-to and design theory as it is stats